How Can WE Help You
Love Thyself Guidance
Our services address a wide variety of issues:
• Individual struggles with anxiety, depression, self-esteem, a sense of
failure or loss of purpose
• Marriage and family issues
• Dating and relationship issues
• Sexual and physical abuse issues
• Teenager's conflicts with parents, school, and others
• Personal and spiritual growth
• Coping with loss or grief
• Employment related stress
• Life Transitions
• Adjusting to Illness
• Domestic Violence
• Trauma (current or past)
Creation of short and long-term nutrition goals
Helping find joy in eating
Establishing healthy eating habits to achieve long-term results.
Self-Improvement promotes self-love and self-re-connection. The following life tools are taught:
Self Esteem, Forgiveness, Assertiveness, Communication, Emotional Regulation, Social Skills, Prayer,
Contracts for the home (for Teenagers).
Self-Improvement Guidance is completed individually. The guidance is tailored to fit the individual's needs
Love Thyself Psychotherapy provides workshops to churches and the community at large. Topics range from healthy relationships, self-esteem, healthy communication, self-love, to dealing with trauma and abuse.
Cost: Prices vary depending on the number of hours.